What We Do
All of our services begin with an honest and informed conversation.
- Offer a design and build service for both private developers, local authorities and housing associations.
- Work with architects and engineers to achieve the brief set by our clients, getting the most out of a design and budget.
- Provide innovative and pioneering build methods.
- Manage the full planning application process.
- Complete the required site surveys and reports.
- Submit pre-commencement conditions.
- Manage the subcontractor appointment, contract agreements and payments.
- Comply with requirements by clients Principle Designer including Construction Phase Plan, O&M documentation.
- Provide an exceptional standard of health and safety and work to the best practices laid out by the Considerate Constructors Scheme.
- Complete project on time, on budget and with a high-quality finish.
- Provide dedicated customer care support post completion.
“My experiences of working with Ken span some ten years and, on each project, he has always delivered. Ken promises high standards of quality, excellent project management and a committed team and this is delivered. Endeavour are a professional and friendly company who can be trusted with your project. I personally find Ken a nice chap to deal with; he has a very good client-facing attitude and is very willing to do what is required for his client.”
R Sapsford, Managing Director Eco2Build Ltd
Endeavour Construction Ltd
The Old Steamhouse,
Call 01732 851 155